Saturday, May 29, 2010

One Year Anniversary!

On May 28, 2009 the first Indori video happened. Literally. It was a Newtonian moment. I was working from home that day. I was eating lunch around 12:30 and contemplating something - the Canon 1150s digital camera was next to the laptop and something happened. I put down the lunch plate, turned the camera towards me - in video mode - and started talking. When I ran out of words, I stopped. I reviewed the video and I couldn't stop laughing. It was as if I was listening to someone else and it was seriously funny. That's the unedited, unreahearsed, unplanned.....un-anything  Indore Video number 1.

And as they say the rest is history.
  • 40 Indori Videos 
  • 410,000 Views
  • 442 Subscribers
  • 3 fan clubs: 2 on Orkut, 1 on Facebook
  • .........And a 1 yr. anniversary gift from my dear wife-y: http://www.rajivnema.com/

3 comments:

  1. Congratulation sir... Hope some day indore becomes an independent country... and you as a president :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rajiv Bhai , Have been following you on Youtube for more than a year now. Great to see your Indorie style reaching out to the world. It was great to see that you are also fond of stage. Am start following your blogs with out your consent. You are favourat of my entire family. Thanks. Expect to see you in indore soon. Keep moving in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rajiv ji,

    Kaise ho, asha karte he sab thik chal riya hoga. Kuch din pele net pe ek vedio dekha. Kasam se maja a gia. Me to apka fen ho gia hu. Me delhi me job kar riya hu aur ni ni karke din me ek do bar apka vedio dekhkar indore ko yaad karii leta hu.

    :) :)

    Aap favorite ho gae ho mere. You are fantabulous. Great Idea of indoriii,
    I my self art lover & love to do mimicri of donald duck & acting. Unfortunately could not convert it as a permanent proffesion due certain constraints. Any ways I like the way you act & you speak.
    I have a suggestion for you that prepare a vedio informing indore trivias like
    - First Private channel of India launched in Indore.
    - First time low floor city buses were introduced in indore in India.
    - Salman, Lata Mangeshkar, Rahul Dravid, Kishore Kumar, Rajiv Nema(:)) & many more great celebrities are from Indore.
    -Idol of Bada Ganpati is biggest permanent idol of Ganapati in World.
    -Indore is the only city in India where IIT & IIM both institutes are situated.
    -Indorii Gambling(Sattabaji) is famous worldwide.
    -Biggest Cricket Bat Civil Structure in India is in INdore only (Vijay Balla).

    And there are several such things you may add in your vedios / skits for fame & name of our glorious city Indore.

    I my self like acting too much and would like to meet you some time. You are a great speaker & actor. I wish you all the best for your work & career.

    please keep me updating about your vedios at my EMAIL ID: pareshsomani18@yahoo.com / 9819131179

    Take care,

    Regards,


    Paresh Somani

    ReplyDelete